Reed Ruida "XRDT" Hall current sensor
1. Wide measurement range: It can measure the current and voltage of arbitrary waveforms, such as DC, AC, pulse, triangle waveform, and even the transient peak current, voltage signals can faithfully reflect;
2. Fast response: the fastest response time is only 1us.
3. High precision: the measurement accuracy of better than 1%, the accuracy suitable for any waveform measurement. General transformer is an inductive element, after the impact of the measured signal waveform, the general accuracy of 3% to 5%, and only suitable for 50Hz sine wave.
4. Good linearity: better than 0.2%
5 dynamic performance: fast response time, can be less than 1us; common transformer response time of 10 ~ 20ms.
6. Operating frequency bandwidth: in the 0 ~ 100KHz frequency range of the signal can be measured.
7. High reliability, average trouble-free working time is long: the average time between failures> 5 10 hours
8. Overload capacity, a large measuring range: 0 --- tens of amperes to tens of thousands of amperes
9. Small size, light weight, easy to install.
Because of the above advantages of Hall current and voltage sensor, it can be widely used with inverter, inverter, UPS, inverter welding, electrolytic plating, CNC machine tools, computer monitoring system, power monitoring system and isolation detection current Voltage in various fields.
* Implementation of standards: IEC688: 1992, QB / LF2007-1
* Input range: 0 ~ 800A optional, such as 0 ~ 100 A, 0 ~ 500A and so on
* Accuracy class: ≤1.0% .F.S
* Linearity: better than 0.2%
* Response time: ≤ 1Us
* Frequency characteristics: 0 ~ 100KHz
* Offset voltage: ≤ 20mV
* Temperature characteristics: ≤ 150PPM / ℃ (0 ~ 50 ℃)
* Machine power consumption: ≤ 30 mA + Ig
* Isolation withstand voltage: AC2.0KV / min * 1mA between input / output / enclosure
* Overload capacity: 2 times the current continuous, 30 times 1 second
* Flame retardant features: UL94-V0
* Working environment: -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, 20% ~ 90% without condensation
* Storage environment: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, 20% ~ 9  5% without condensation